TONY ALESSANDRA Customer Loyalty - How to Get and Keep Customers... For Life
Tony Alessandra began speaking professionally while still a doctoral student in the late 70's. He was inducted into the National Speaker's Association Hall of Fame in 1985, and is a member of the Speaker's Roundtable-a group of twenty of the world's most recognized professional speakers.
A former graduate professor of Marketing at the University of San Diego, Dr. Alessandra is also a widely published author with fourteen books translated into sixteen foreign languages, including The Platinum Rule, Collaborative Selling and The Art of Managing People. Tony's numerous video and film projects include the six-time international award-winning film, The Power of Listening; as well as Disney Productions' ground-breaking Non-Manipulative Selling. Audio programs include Nightingale-Conant's best selling Relationship Strategies, The Dynamics of Effective Listening, and Charisma.
Customer Loyalty - How to Get and Keep Customers... For Life
How to Get and Keep Customers... For Life. Turn your customers into business apostles who "preach the gospel" according to your company. Dr. Alessandra discusses the importance of a customer-driven focus including key insights for creating customer intimacy, customer retention, and customer satisfaction. In this dynamic program, he reveals strategies for turning moments of misery into moments of magic for your customers and shows how everyone in your organization can increase customer loyalty by:
* Building value for the customer
* Differentiating your company, products, and sales reps from the competition
* Cross-selling a range of products and services to both increase profitability and customer retention
* Increasing your internal customer responsiveness and external customer satisfaction
* Creating an emotional attachment with your customers
Communication Skills - The Platinum Rule
Relationship Strategies for Building Customer and Employee Loyalty. Most of us never figure people out. We just ricochet through life, getting along with some people and dealing as little as possible with others because they're so different from us. In this HIGHLY entertaining and insightful program, Tony Alessandra shows you how to practice The Platinum Rule: "Do unto others as THEY would like done unto THEM!" Once you understand and master The Platinum Rule, you'll be able to build bridges to people of any style in any business or personal situation. The Platinum Rule content is practical... accurate... and immediately useable. Here's what you'll learn:
* How to spot the clues that help you "read" other people and accurately determine their behavioral style
* What makes people tick, their strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes
* How to practice adaptability-changing your strategy and/or approach based on the situation or the person whom you're dealing with.
Sales - Collaborative Selling
How to Gain the Competitive Advantage in Selling. Selling today has evolved from a transactional, one-shot sale mentality to building lifetime customer relationships; from persuading and telling to problem solving and helping; from low-price selling to value-added selling. In this interactive session, Tony shows your sales and service reps how to become a solution consultant by focusing more on studying customer needs and assuring customer satisfaction than on pitching product features. Some of the guiding philosophies of this program include:
* Prescription before diagnosis is malpractice
* People don't buy because they're made to understand, they buy because they feel understood
* Professionals are defined not by the business they're in, but by the way they're in business
* When two people want to do business together, they won't let the details stand in the way